The company are crooks.They sell 10kt counterfeit bands.
I paid 13,000 for a Presidential Ladies Rolex only to take it to my jeweler and have him tell me it was not 18kt like promised, also he could clearly tell it was not a authentic Rolex band. Very disappointing. I had read bad reviews before purchasing but the manager simply told me that you can not please everybody. The price was too good to be true for a reason.
When I opened the box upon receiving it in the mail it was so cheap it fell apart which was a immediate red flag for luxury goods.
Buyer beware-but if like me you cannot resist and do purchase please take it to your local jeweler within the 3 day return period.Lastly do not be fooled by the high appraisal sent with the watch it is done inhouse
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ladies Presidential Rolex
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."