Melrose Jewelers

The company are crooks.They sell 10kt counterfeit bands.

I paid 13,000 for a Presidential Ladies Rolex only to take it to my jeweler and have him tell me it was not 18kt like promised, also he could clearly tell it was not a authentic Rolex band. Very disappointing. I had read bad reviews before purchasing but the manager simply told me that you can not please everybody. The price was too good to be true for a reason.

When I opened the box upon receiving it in the mail it was so cheap it fell apart which was a immediate red flag for luxury goods.

Buyer beware-but if like me you cannot resist and do purchase please take it to your local jeweler within the 3 day return period.Lastly do not be fooled by the high appraisal sent with the watch it is done inhouse

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 16, 2012 #542884

Doze anyone have a correct mailing adderss to Melrose Jewelers?
If you do please send me a email to

0 1 Reply

Aug 04, 2012 #524055

same thing happened to me
in 2008 I bought Rolex President and recently I notice my bracelet looked tarnished. Come to find out the bracelet is not 18k but silver

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Melrose Jewelers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Melrose Jewelers.
Filing a new complaint about